Licence to chill - with a book

Do you expect me to talk? No, Mr Bond, I expect you to read.
Popular book blog The Portobello Book Blog has a spotlight feature this week in which they asked me a raft of questions about my debut novel.

It was great fun to do and if you get the chance to take a break for five minutes, please do click on the book blog link above and have a little read for yourself.

In case you don't know, James Bond and the Bond franchise come up in Changing Trains quite a bit, which could be why Daniel Craig's handsome figure grace's all links to the interview. I'm certainly not making a fuss.

And in case anyone thinks James Bond has no place in a gay travel memoire, just remember the scene in Skyfall, when Bond is being sexually intimidated by flirtatious and warped villain, Silva. The cheeky and precocious 007 spy hits back, asking: "What makes you think this is my first time?"








Comments