VIDEO: Trying to explain the book

Us author's, we're a fairly shy bunch really, aren't we? I love sitting comfortably at my desk, hidden a way from everyone, writing away.
Standing up in public kind of scares me, even though I've done bits of it here and there.
But I'm learning that, when you don't have a lovely agent and publisher doing all the marketing stuff, you have do a lot yourself.
I also think it's important to try to engage with people beyond the four walls of my study. So apologies in advance for inflicting myself on you.
So, I've decided to talk about the writing process - what inspired me; how I'm trying to market the book; what else I'm working and lots of other things that people will hopefully find interesting...
In this first video I'm simply laying out the story and setting... and why you may want to read it.

Comments